Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Wishing Time Away

I'm over this waiting thing. Do you hear me adoption powers that be? I. AM. OVER. IT. I am tired of being a nercvous wreck from 9-5, Monday through Friday. I'm tired of jumping out of my skin every time the phone rings. I'm tired of waking up feeling optimistic and going to sleep feeling dissapointed. I am tired of not knowing when I will see the Punkins face for the first time. I'm tired of whining about being tired about not knowing when things will happen. I think I need a vacation from myself.

I have been trying to distract myself. I spent almost the entire long weekend spring cleaning my house. I read book 3 of the Twilight Series and started on book Four. I had lunch last week with my great friends Andrea and Rob who were visitng from Ohio. I had lunch with a couple of my favorite students and colleagues. I had a sleepover with my nephew Jacob. But nothing seems to work for very long. I have this ache in my heart and the longer I'm on the waitlist, the harder it hurts. It's hard to stay positive some days. This is one of those days. I know I will get through this and I know that all the heartache and time will feel like nothing once I know who my baby is. I just wish I knew when that would be. I hope to be more uplifting next post but for now I'm just pining, waiting for my punkin to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment