Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

14 Months and Counting

Well, here we are at month number 14 of what I thought was going to be an 8-12 month wait. So here's the good news. MOWA has officially reopened. And because good news almost always has bad news attached to it, the court closing has been announced for the middle of August through some September(not exactly sure on when it will reopen). Referrals can be given out during the time courts are closed but no cases are heard which means that the time to travel will be extended. Since I still don't have a referral I wouldn't expect to travel until sometime in December at the earliest. I've resigned myself to another long wait but at least I can be getting ready once I know who the Punkin is. I'm just ready for some movement. Let's see if this is my lucky week!

No comments:

Post a Comment