Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Still Waiting and Trying to be Hopeful

So, I'm officially past the 13 month mark. I'm still completely anxious and ready to cry at the drop of a hat but other than that...I'm positively swell. There is some room for positive thinking. Last week another couple from my agency got a placement of a baby and their official wait date was exactly 2 weeks before mine and they waited about 13 1/2 months. So I'm really feeling like it could come at any time. So I'm excited and hopeful and scared and anxious. In other words, I'm pretty much the same I've been for the past several months. Seriously, I'm just ready. I just need to see the punkins face and know who he/she is.

I think the past two weeks have been easier for me since my niece Sarah was here visiting from California. I had such a great time with her. She is wise beyond her ten years and such a funny kid. We went to Newport, RI to tour the mansions and we had such a great time. Those moments with her are priceless. I also got to break in my new camera that I got for my birthday so that was fun too.

Let's hope that I have something great to post in the very near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment