Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, August 17, 2009

She's Growing!

I got a measurement update from my agency and it looks like my Gracie is growing! She's now over 9 1/2 pounds and she's grown over 4 inches which is a big increase from the measurements I received with her referral that were from when she was about 3 weeks old. It's such a relief to know that she is eating and growing and getting consistent nutrition. I'm grateful to know that she's being well cared for but it just makes me want to get to her even quicker. I can't wait for the day I can hold her and give her big hugs and kisses and tell her how long I've waited for her and how much I love her. That day will come soon enough. For now I'm grateful for a relatively healthy baby who has people to care for her until I can get there. I'm sending big love out into the universe for you Gracie. Your Mommy and your family here can't wait to see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment