Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, November 30, 2009

Her Girl….

11.29.09 I got an email from Kate this morning. They are really enjoying their experience in Ethiopia. She said things have been pretty relaxed so far, but will start to get busier on Monday when they have to go to appointments and do paperwork. She said they are with a terrific group of people and the people in Ethiopia are wonderful.

Now for the BEST part…Kate said that Grace took right to Beth!! She said that Grace’s eyes are always following her and that when Beth walks into a room Grace lights up! In fact, Kate was sending the email because Mommy and daughter were taking a nap! I am so thrilled!!!

I can’t wait for them to get home. I really want to meet Grace, oh so much. But boy do I miss my sisters. I haven’t talked to either one of them since Thursday, November 26th at 9:00 EST. If you know any of the three of us, that is a life sentence. The emails are great, but I want to talk to them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment