Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, November 12, 2009

So Excited!!

Do you know what I did tonight after I e-mailed and talked with friends and family? I packed a suitcase. For my daughter. I folded her little clothes, packed her bottles, her formula, her little socks, towels. Her cousins helped me roll up her diapers to make more room in her suitcase. I'm preparing to bring my daughter home. After six years of planning and almost two years of waiting she is coming home. It's for real. No one can change their mind. It's really, really happening. My baby girl is coming home.

I bought our tickets today. We leave November 27th at 6:00a.m. and we return on Saturday, December 5th, Grace's 8 month Birthday. We come in on United from Dulles and we arrive in Boston at 2:15p.m. Anyone who would like to come to the airport is welcome.

My sister Kate, my step-mom Judi and I are so excited. In three weeks I'll be home with my punkin baby. This is what it must feel like to have all of your prayers answered.

1 comment:

  1. Your prayers have definitely been answered. You are a great person and you deserve those prayers to be answered. Bringing your baby home is a wonderful feeling. Enjoy all of those feelings mommy! Reading your blog made me cry because I am so happy for you. May God bless you and Grace as you travel home.

    ReplyDelete