Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, June 24, 2010

New Look and Picture Post

So I figured since I've had this blog for a couple of years that it was finally time to spruce it up a bit. Let me know what you think of the new look.

My camera (thanks to my brother-in-law Kevin) finally let me download my pictures so this will be a mostly pictures post.

I can stand all by myself!




I love my TUTU!

Look Mommy, I'm swinging!





I'm so funny!

My First time in the pool

I like swimming!!!

Gracie and her cousin Sarah

Gracie and her cousins Nate and Sarah at Disneyland

Gracie and Nate

Auntie Amy, Uncle Kevin and Gracie waiting to get on It's a small world.

Mommy, why is this crazy thing moving?

Take that Uncle Kevin!

Auntie Amy and Gracie


Gracie and her Kids at the happiest place on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment