Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snow Day!

So today we got a foot and a half of snow.  The up side is that I got a snow day since my employer told us yesterday that we were closing today.  I was so happy to have an extra day with Grace and she had a brand spanking new snow suit to break in so we spent some time outside.  She absolutely loved every minute of it.  Her hands are so small that I can't really find gloves that fit them so her gloves kept falling off.  But she had a blast and was furious when I brought her in because it was too cold.  The down side is that the snow blower chose today to break down so Mommy did a lot of shoveling along with Auntie Kate and Uncle Dennis. 


The beloved swing set covered in snow



Why am I sitting on the snow?



This is fun!


I like it but it's cold

Cousins




Jakey all bundled up


Meghan digging for the sleds

Why isn't this thing moving?


Let's go sledding!


All dressed up and ready to go


No comments:

Post a Comment