Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Birthday Party

Gracie's party was over two weeks ago but I am just getting to posting the pictures. This was the first year I didn't have the party at my house and I have to say, it's much easier having it elsewhere.  I had it at a little kids jumpy place that is really cared for the 3-6 year old range.  I was away at a conference prior to the party and got home late the night before so I was especially grateful that I didn't need to come home and clean my house.  We just showed up 15 minutes prior to the start and everything was done for us.  It was great.  She had a blast and so did her buddies.  Before you start to wonder, she did have other kids at her party but I'm never quite sure how other people feel about having their kids pictures posted on my blog so since I didn't ask any parents, I'm only showing Gracie.








1 comment: