Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Pictures






Sorry the pictures are small but the place we had them done only lets you save the thumbnail version and not the larger version.  But hopefully this gives you a small idea of how adorable her pictures came out.  She was a trooper and aside from wanting to run all around, she did a great job.  I'm very pleased with how they came out. 

We did make it to see Santa and as I predicted she howled when it was time to sit on his lap.  She was fine looking at him before we got in line.  She was fine in line. But when I started to walk towards him she clung to me for dear life and when I tried to put her on his lap she cried to the heavens.  We did end up getting a picture but it was of me sitting next to Santa with her on my lap.  She isn't crying in the picture so that was good. I wasn't expecting to have a family picture taken but all things considered, it came out OK.  Sorry, I don't have a scanner so I can't post it.  Can I just say that the pictures cost a small fortune.  I got 1 5x7 and four wallets and it was $27.99.  Highway robbery! But I have to say we have the best looking Santa I have ever seen.  Glad to know that they send the real one to Massachusetts.

2 comments:

  1. I love, love these photos. Such a sweet little face. :-)

    Did you see my post awhile about (Celebrate Adoption) about the photographers that do photos for families if you adopted less than a year ago?

    I put it on my list for later....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did see that post but I never got around to looking into photographers in my area that participated. But I have read about other families participating and they seemed to have a great experience.

    ReplyDelete